Hi and thank you for showing interest in writing for Windroidica. We will be glad to have your article posted on our website after quality checks ofcourse. If you came here looking for just to find details to contact us you can visit this page instead.
So here is the deal. Guest posts are usually reviewed within 24 hours. I shall personaly reply to you on the receipt of your email containing the article. After the article is verified to be useful for site we will post it with full credits to you as the author with all back links honoured.
Here is how you contact Windroidica to get your guest posts live on the site :
- Email your article in .docx format only to [email protected]
- Your subject should have the following – “Guest Post”, Topic type – choose any from the three mentioned below along with sub topic whereever applicable.
- Please do not forget to include an author bio for author credits. Author bios should have atleast 30 words and can contain backlinks if required.
- Once your article is posted on the site a link to the article will be replied back to you so that you can check it out for yourself.
Here are the criteria for the guest posts on Windroidica:
- Articles should be atleast 500 words long.
- Articles should be descriptive and written step wise whereever applicable.
- Articles should be in English only and should be written in an easy to read manner.
We accept three kinds of posts – How Tos or tutorials, explainations of recent events/launches etc in the technology world and blog posts about apps, devices, internet and finance. Below are examples of each types.
- How Tos – This can contain tutorials / guides to do new things or find new things or make things easier for the end user or can contain guides for fixing devices. For fixing type of articles we accept articles only related to software fixes.
- Under the News – This can contain explainations of some recent event related to the tech industry. Let’s say Google I/O, WWDC, or some scientific breakthrough or launch of some new product category.
- Blog posts – This can contain blog posts related to apps, internet. Devices or finance. Posts like top 5s, top 10s fall into this category.
That’s all. Looking forward to working with you. Cheers!