First, find the appropriate driver for your device from the OEM drivers table below.
Once you’ve downloaded your USB driver, follow the instructions below to install or upgrade the driver.
- Connect your Android-powered device to your computer’s USB port.
- Right-click on Computer from your desktop or Windows Explorer, and select Manage.
- Select Device Manager in the left pane of the Computer Management window.
- Locate and expand Android Phone in the right pane.
- Right-click on Android Composite ADB Interface and select Update Driver. This will launch the Hardware Update Wizard.
- Select Install from a list or specific location and click Next.
- Select Search for the best driver in these locations; un-check Search removable media; and check Include this location in the search.
- Click Browse and locate the folder where you have downloaded the ADB files. You can download the latest 1.0.32 drivers from here.
- Click Next to upgrade the driver.