Facebook, the giant social networking site has become a platform to share images and media with ease. Although images can be easily downloaded and everyone knows how to download them but many of you might want to download a video that you stumble upon and really like. Same is the case with YouTube. YouTube has millions of videos and there might be many videos you want to download, for example a music video of your favorite artist. Now this is possible with the help of a simple website known as keepvid.com.
For keepvid.com to work, you will need to have Java installed in your computer.
Download Java here.
After you have downloaded Java, you can follow these simple steps to download YouTube videos.
Lets get started:
- Open the video you want to download and copy its URL.
- Now head over to keepvid.com
- Paste the URL on the Download Bar and click on ‘DOWNLOAD’.
- Click ‘Run’ on any pop up that appears asking whether you would like java to run.
- A list of available formats appears. Just click on the link to download.
To download Facebook videos, the steps remain the same. Open the facebook video, copy the URL, paste in keepvid.com and download.
So these were the simple and easy steps to download videos from facebook and YouTube. In order to download mp3 format of the videos, head over to snipmp3.com
and paste the URL like stated above. Click on download. Then you can download mp3 too.
Note: I am not the owner of Keepvid, snipmp3, Facebook and YouTube and do not claim copyright for them.