Reliance’s Happy New Year Offer has taken the entire nation by storm. Reliance knows how to make it to headlines. The Welcome Offer introduced in September which provided Unlimited 4G data to people, now they have introduced a new offer known as the Happy New Year Offer which will last till March 31,2017, and will provide you with free data, voice calls and Jio apps. This offer is applicable to both current users and users who will take the SIM now, the company chairman proclaimed. This cheerful offer starts from December 4. Welcome offer is supposed to end this Saturday, December 3rd. Mukesh Ambani said ‘Starting December 4, 2016, every new Jio user will get data, voice and full bouquet of the Jio apps free till 31st March, 2017.’, while he was explaining about Reliance Jio’s extension of the Welcome Offer.
“This is the Jio Happy New Year Offer. All our existing 52 Million users will continue to enjoy the Welcome Offer till 31st December, and then automatically be signed up for the New Year Offer. No need to buy a new SIM,”
The users will have daily FUP (Fair Usage Policy) limit, which, if crossed, will only result in slower speeds, no extra charges. Mukesh Ambani said that 80 percent of their customers consume 1 GB of data, while the rest 20 percent consumed an outrageous and inexplicable amount of data, which resulted in congestion of network. The FUP limit on Welcome Offer was 4 GB, however, on Happy New Year offer gives you a FUP limit of just 1 GB. “They may have to put a limit on how much a single user is allowed to consume during the ongoing trial period, as customer experience is of paramount concern compared to earning money in the initial days.”, said Ambani.
“In 83 days Jio has crossed 50 million customers…Jio is now the fastest growing tech firm,” Ambani said. He pursues to make his connection the best in this competitive market.