The following features are included as per the developer :
Applications Asus and Google Updated
Added ES File Manager
– Improved quality of the camera.
– FM-radio works.
– ad blocker was added to the hosts file.
– Some applications Asus has been removed.
– Fixed a problem with a lag of sound on Youtube
– Added SnapView Asus.
– Asus Mobile Manager has been added
– Added wallpaper from Zenfone 2
– Engineering menu has been updated
– The Build.prop tweaks have been added
– you can write applications sd card
– Zenmotion integrated
– Booth animation has been changed
The installation is pretty straight forward:
Step 0 : Place the ROM zip file in your SD CARD
Step 1 : You unlock your bootloader (Use this tool).
Step 2 : Place TWRP image file downloaded above into ADB folder.
: Get into bootloader : Turn off phone. Press Volume UP+Power until you
feel a vibration and see the ASUS logo. Let go of the buttons.
: Open CMD inside the ADB folder : Press CTRL+SHIFT+Right click on an
empty part of the folder and select OPEN COMMAND WINDOW HERE.
Step 5 : Flash TWRP. Type command : fastboot flash recovery <downloaded file name>.img
Step 6 : Navigate to Recovery option in bootloader using volume buttons and press power button to select and reboot into recovery.
Step 7 : Click on Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Dalvik Cache, Cache, Data and swipe to wipe
Step 8 : Go back to main screen and select Install. Tap go up a level > external_sd > ROM file.
Step 9 : Swipe to install.
Step 10 : Go back to main screen > Wipe > Swipe to Factory Reset
Step 11 : Reboot into system
Step 12 : Take a dump, first boot might take upto 20 minutes.
And there you have it. All further questions can be dropped in the comments below.