Written by : Kalpesh Manersure (for Windroidica)
After activating the deep sleep mode in your Zenfone 5 the battery backup of ur phone is increased and also standby time increases significantly because it hibernates your phone when not used thus minimizing your battery usage. Go through this simple guide and enjoy better battery life. Check the end of the post for screenshot.
No ROOT is required
Steps to be followed:
1) First use ur phone till the battery reaches 1%
2) Switch off wifi ,bluetooth,data and power off ur phone
(It’s recommended to clear ur data for better results).
3) Charge ur phone continously till the LED turns green and extra 30 mins
(Charge till led turns green + 30 mins extra)
4) Turn on ur phone ,the battery will be at 92%-94% again switch off ur phone and charge till LED turns green.
5) Switch on phone with charger connected.
6)After home screen comes up disconnect the charger and now the deep sleep mode is activated lock the screen and check.
Hopefully your battery life would be much better now! Check the screenshot here :